"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, December 30, 2013

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano

Dinners every night is our new vision statement for 2014. We don't get fed very much which shows that the ward isn't in love with us yet. So dinners every night means awesome member involvement with missionary work. I am so excited for this new year and this new area! We are getting to work and working hard. I really do love it. We had a wondeful Christmas and this is a great area, just different but different isn't bad. On Saturday we sat down as missionaries serving in the YB ward and made a solid plan to help the ward  and strengthen the missionary work here. Its going to be AWESOME! its so weird i have been making goals and resolutions for this new year- which includes finishing my mission and figuring out what to do for the rest of my life. its super weird! I was SO grateful to be able to skype with all of you that was the best Christmas present ever! To see everyone happy and doing well and also to see my doggies :) hahaha Sorry I was so emotional, it was just the first time it really hit me how much I have changed since I have been out. My whole outlook on life has changed, my desire to work and everything. I just loved seeing you all so much. I can't even express how grateful I am for the sacrifices you have made to help me be here, so that I can serve the Lord. It has changed my life forever. I can't wait to see michael serve a mission and see all the miracles he will perform too.
 
We finally had an investigator at church yesterday! that was so exciting. And we had an incredible lesson with a less active. they are really starting to open up to us and that is super awesome. i love this work and i love all of you. have a great week and remember DINNERS EVERY NIGHT!
 
Love you all
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment