"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, December 23, 2013

HOLAAA FAMILIA!!!!!!
 
So I will be skyping  home in T W O D A Y S. So everyone be prepared. It will be at 4pm PST and 7pm EST. ok?! I would love to talk thomas so if you can make that happen that would be awesome. If not, no worries. I will be skyping from my cfischet account at least im hoping. Otherwise it was just a week of missionary work. I am learning the area more and adjusting but its still been very hard. I miss my last area so much so so much. Especially Keisha Chhayana and Pablo. Recent converts just are so hard to leave behind. But I am doing better. So if I am not as happy as I normally on Christmas just know I am going through a phase but I still love being a missionary!!! Sometimes there are just really hard times and Satan has been working on me really hard. But it is good because I am growing and learning a lot about patience and diligence. We have to endure to the end no matter what the situation is. I am just so grateful I have such a wonderful family!!! Grammy- your cookies were divine thank you so much!!!! Sorry I didn't wait to open till Christmas! And mom that Christmas tree was the greatest thing ever. I cried when I opened it- it was exactly what I needed that day. Thank you so much! I love you all a lot and am so grateful for your support. I know that as Thomas and I labor diligently for the Lord regardless of our trials our family will be blessed. This week was interesting. We got food poisoning but it lasted for several days and we had to stay in all day on Saturday. I thought I was losing my mind. I was like just put me on the next plane to new york this is the worst. Sunday we were still sick but we went out and worked and that made it a lot better. I just hate when we can't work because its so boring inside our house and I feel like I am wasting the Lord's time. This week I contacted a girl and we were chatting and she was like oh yeah im 22 and i said me too! then she said what? and you don't have kids yet? and i was like no... im a missionary! and she said I HAVE FOUR!!! just take a moment and think about me having 4 children right now. FOUR. oh gosh thank goodness heavenly father protected those souls and sent me on a mission. I have too much to learn. I love you all so much and can't wait to chat on Wednesday. Remember I only have 45 minutes!!!
 
Love
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment