"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, December 16, 2013

HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Well I am now serving in Yerba Buena, our ward building is the mission office... which is so weird! We see missionaries all the time and President, its just strange because in Monterey you are very secluded so we just go about our life but its ok I am doing ok. This week probably has been the hardest of my mission, it has been harder to leave Seaside than it was to even come on my mission! I just love the people there so much- my recent converts and the members. It has been really hard. And now I am serving in a full spanish ward which is great for my spanish, but hard because I don't feel like I can always communicate my feelings. It is definitely a work in progress. I know everything will be great but it is just a tough adjustment. Hermana Hall who is the best sister thats ever served in this mission went home a few weeks ago but is back helping President with stuff so she talked to me and she just said don't worry you aren't going to love the people right away, you aren't going to love the area right away, just be patient and it will come. It helped a lot to know that I wasn't just some freak feeling sad. Every missionary has a tough time being transferred after being in an area for so long. That is just life.
 
Otherwise things are going well! We are very excited about Christmas! So okay I think night would probably be best cuold we skype around like 5 my time 8 yours? we will lay down a specific time next week. With thomas, I only have 45 minutes to skype and yes I would love to talk to thomas, but I am worried that it will get to complicated technically and I will lose time to talk to mom and dad. I love you bud! But, our time is very short. So if we can figure out a way that'd be great but the most important thing is that I get to talk to Mom Dad Michael Grammy PopPop and Grandma and of COURSE the doggies. So just try and figure it out michael in a way that is easiest. Just let me know what to do. I think night would be better.
 
Things are great and I love you all so much! Next week I promise my letter will be happier and better! Happy almost Christmas!!!!!!!!
 
Love
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment