"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, December 9, 2013

adios seaside le extrano :( :(

Hello! So it is finally time for me to leave my beloved first area- Seaside. I am so sad! Right before the holidays. I love this place I want to raise my family here. But change is important and I am looking forward to meeting new people and having different experiences. I am very comfortable here so it is time for a change. I will mostly miss Sister Reid because she is the best companion ever! We are very depressed. But wow can you believe christmas is in like 3 weeks?! what the heck! time is going way to fast its crazy!

So on Saturday we were SO blessed to be able to go to the temple with the Dominguez's and Roque. It was one of the best days of my entire life and I remembered so vividly when we were able to be sealed. So special. That is the reason why we do missionary work- so families can be together forever. We got to bring the villalobos boys with us to the temple which was awesome. They loved it, and j wants to be baptized SO badly. he wanted to get baptized in the fountain when we were there haha but we just have to get permission from his mom.... which is hard right now! But if he is supposed to get baptized it will happen. 

Also we had another investigator C that has been coming to church. She is 14 and is awesome. She has been coming to church she came to a baptism and she is awesome. So hopefully she will get baptized before Christmas. Man I am going to cry thinking about not being there. I love being a missionary. I LOVE SEASIDE CALIFORNIA. I have never loved anything so much in my whole entire life. Seriously. My heart I just love these people and this area. Everything.

I cant remember if I told you this, but a few weeks ago we were playing soccer with all the Latinos (btw i have finally found my true talent... indoor soccer. i kill it) but i realized i dont think ive ever been so happy in my whole life. we were just playing and laughing and i almost started crying i was so happy. that seems really weird i know, but the mission is the best thing. i love these people, it is like home. it is just so much fun and the Lord showers us with blessings - pure joy and peace. All is well.

Dad you should email Pablo my recent convert pablobucio@gmail.com. I think you  guys will be best friends. He speaks pretty good english so dont use google translate. Also can you please start planning for our family to come visit here for thanksgiving next year?! please im begging you. i need to come back as soon as possible.

Love you all and thank you to the family in Idaho who sent me a package but I dont know who because its from Santa! And to the Medfords- I can't wait to open the scripture packages on Christmas! You are all the greatest. BTW mom we listen to Home for the Holidays literally ALL day everyday. It is the greatest!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment