"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, April 7, 2014

Wow!!! GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS SO AWESOME!! We had the opportunity to go to the temple on Thursday and that was exactly the spiritual boost I needed. It was so wonderful. Then I went on exchanges with Sis Christensen! It was so fun she is the best missionary I feel so blessed to have been trained by her. So it is always fun doing exchanges with her because we do missionary work exactly the same. We had a blast and just killed it. We went to contact this potential they had met on the street and he has moved, but we started to talk with the woman who lived there and she had found a copy of the Book of Mormon in her house. Her and her boyfriend started to read it together, she has finished 1 nephi! Since her boyfriend started reading he has been able to stop using drugs. It is crazy. So we taught her and she was so excited and wants to get baptized. She said she can already see the changes in her life and knows the Lord loves her. That was really crazy. 

So conference. My favorite by far was Richard G Scott, through his words I could really feel the Spirit testify of the answers to my questions. I LOVED Bishop Stevensons talk. if life is 4 minutes, my mission is 10 seconds! the clock is ticking. I could really sense the urgency. Man  idon't have a lot of time left and I wish I could explain all my feelings about conference but I can't really. It is just too wonderful for words. I read a great talk this week "an educated conscience" by stephen covey i would really recommend it. 

I love you all so much! Sorry this is a really lame letter! 
Hermana Fischetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment