"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, April 21, 2014

He is Risen!!!!

WOW !!! First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL FISCHETTI!!! 15 years old I can't believe it. One year away from driving- it makes me want to throw up! You are growing up too fast!!!! 

IT HAS BEEN THE BEST WEEK EVER!!! First of all I have the BEST new companion ever. Her name is Sister Mehr and I already love her to death. She is the best missionary ever and oh man we are on fire. Life is so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Trust me, I loved Hermana A and I learned so much with her- but our time was really hard together. Definitely my hardest companionship. But the sun has risen and we are out to baptize san jose. We found 5 new investigators- three from members. Had an bunch of incredible lessons. and the hearts of our investigators are soft and ready to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel so exhilarated and ready to declare from every rooftop that Christ lives, He is our Savior, and He has restored His Church once again on the earth. Is there a greater blessing on earth?! I am just thrilled enthused ready to take on the world. 

Easter was wonderful- we ate with the Paredes. It was fantastic we had shrimp scampi and it was great. Life is just awesome. Easter was awesome. I have used the atonement, hit the reset button and am ready to take on the world. Oh also last sunday I sang in sacrament meeting- i am no longer tone deaf!! my companions have helped me so much. next up: sister fischetti as a professional singer.

also! man so last week i wrote about how i needed some new clothes. i still do need some new tops, BUT it was awesome. I found like 5 new skirts- 3 from our closet and then 2 from this lady who dropped off some old clothes. it was perfect. she also donated 2 gorgeous wool skirts from scotland, im going to send one of them home because i wont use it on my mission along with some clothes i dont use for comfort reasons. 

Love you all to the moon and back!!!

Hermana Fischetti 


No comments:

Post a Comment