"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello family! 

First family thank you so so so much for the package- the shirts are great im going to return a few but its wonderful thank you. I am now the most styling sister in the office! Its great. Thank you mom for your sweet letter I really loved it and Dad for the talks it was great! Also thank you for sending me my credit card!!! 

What a week!! We did this service project picking up homeless trash it was pretty exciting, but the journalist I met there might have a sweet internship for me. So Mom if you could check my gmail me and forward the his email to me I think his name was Paul I would appreciate, I can't communicate with him directly so I will send you a message to send back. Sorry, but thank you! 

Yesterday we had a run in with a not very nice Jehovahs Witness but we taught him the plan of salvation and it was really cool. His name was Bryan and hes definitely going to be baptized some day. At first he was really mean and stuff but by the end he was super humble and told us his life story. It was pretty cool. 

Last week we taught a lesson about tithing and we promised her that if she paid her tithing she would have the money to pay off a bill she had coming up. I was really stressed all week because I knew a lot was hanging on it and I was nervous that she was sign seeking and Heavenly Father wouldn't answer her desire. Obviously it was for no reason though because everything worked out. Her tax return came weeks earlier than she thought it would and she could pay it off. It was really cool her faith was really strengthened and it has been exciting to see her return to the church. 

Otherwise life is great in YB. I spoke for my first time in Spanish, it was kind of nerve racking but it ended up totally fine. Thank you for all your love and support.

I know you probably can't believe it but Mothers Day is right around the corner which means my last phone call home! Ay!! I will probably be skyping home from the senior sisters house. We have church until 1 so it will have to be after that. If there is a time you would prefer please let me know next week so we can work it out! 

Love you all very much
Hermana Fischetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment