"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello!!!!

Wow we just finished up the last week of the transfer. It is absolutely crazy how fast time is flying. Sheesh I can't believe it. I have 5 transfers left and am ready to kick it into high gear. Changes are coming to Yerba Buena and I am super excited. Change is so wonderful and important. I love Hermana Arias but 4.5 months is a really long time to be with someone 24/7 so I am super excited to get a new companion. It is going to be great. We are going to baptize 5 people this transfer at least I hope... This week was very interesting. A situation arose in which I needed to talk with my president for a little while. dont worry im great nothing is wrong there was just some problems in our zone. Anyways, I have the best mission president in the whole world. Seriously. I was able to talk to him about my fears about the future and he was able to give me some incredible insight about covenant keeping and marriage. I just love President Watkins. I am so sad that he will be leaving in June. I am really starting to figure out my priorities for my future and it is really great. What would I have done without a mission?! 

We also had a day this week where we taught 9 lessons. from the time we woke up and went to sleep we just killled it. it was super awesome. We met this woman Marta that has taken the lessons in Utah but just recently moved and hadn't been able to find missionaries. We have an appointment with her on tuesday and I am really excited about it. One family we are teaching is making significant improvements in their home and im so excited for them. I will be able to die happy when the parents can finally be baptized. He has to terminate a marriage in Guatemala before they can get married here I guess its a really sticky situation. But they are so cute. We brought them to the missionary outgoing last night and one of the elders I felt was speaking straight to the hermano. It was awesome. 

Otherwise nothing really new here- another week passes. I am so grateful for this Gospel. I am so grateful for my mission. I love this work, and I know that it is the work of the Lord. While I have many questions and at times even doubts, the fact still remains that Jesus of Nazareth sacrificed his life so we could have ours. He suffered everything for us- every pain, temptation, sin, disappointment, weakness, and mistake- he felt it. And He still loves us.  I love my Savior. No puedo expresar mi testimonio de Cristo en ingles, Lo siento. Se con todo mi corazon que Jesucristo murio pero despues de tres dias el resucito y vamos a resucitar tambien. Tenemos las bendiciones de la vida eterna por medio de nuestro Salvador. Y la unica manera que podamos vivir con nuestras families otra ves es por hacer convenios en las aquas del bautismo y en el templo. Necesitamos los convenios de Dios, sin ellos seria perdido para siempre. Le ama mi Padre Celestial muchisimo. Y le ama mi salvador. Estoy en su deuda por toda eternidad. 

LES QUIERO MUCHISIMO!!!

Hermana Fischetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment