"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello family!

Congratulations thomas I can't believe you are home!! So exciting but so surreal- I feel like you just left. What is your new email? The pictures made me so happy. Glad to see Tracy could come too thats awesome! It has been a crazy week with leadership council, sick companion, and the crazy amount of work to do but its been awesome. Wow we had the coolest experience with a less active family this week. Sister Escobedo had felt prompted that we needed to visit them, but we had an absolutely crazy schedule that day so it just slipped her mind. Then that night we went to the family history library so I could prepare to train on it. And I guess the LA family called the church and was like we need the missionaries to come! (that never happens) They had lost our number and had driven all over town to try and track us down with no success. They are new to the area. But we called them after and they told us they want to have a better relationship and becoming fully active in the Gospel again. Then they both came to church on sunday. It was truly miraculous. Incredible spiritual experiences. We had a really great lesson with our investigator Leticia. I was convinced she was going to come to church but she didnt.Oh well next week. She is really awesome and has a really special light in her eyes. Only 2 weeks left in the transfer I can't believe it. This Sunday is our musical fireside please all pray that lots of people will come!! 2 weeks left in the transfer- I can't believe how fast time is flying. It has been so hard, probably the most trying time of my mission but I know we can push it to the finish line. Hopefully at the end of this transfer I will be released as an STL and can just focus on the mocho branch. We will see what happens. Love you all!!

Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment