"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey family!

It has been an interesting week! Just a catch up with everything- I am currently staying at the Mella's as of Wednesday. I have been trying to rest a lot, which is really hard because I am not used to resting and my mind is always turning a million miles an hour. But I am doing my best really. It has been fun I really love the Mellas. Sister Mella is really awesome she is my adoptive mom- she is taking really good care of me. So on tuesday I began having a really intense pain at the bottom of my ribcage which the doctor is concerned about- so I will be getting a CT scan later this week, it is approved through both insurances- whatever ours doesn't cover, mission medical will. The pain has subsided but it comes back once in a while so we are just getting it checked to be safe. I am doing okay but am super nauseous all the time. So that is hard. Luckily, I haven't thrown up in 7 days so that is actually a huge miracle. I am losing quite a bit of weight and I feel like I look like a zombie. It is okay though. I know whether I get better this week or not I have left it all on the field with nothing left to give. If I get to go back to work I will be overjoyed and give the next 3 months my absolute all. If not, I know the Lord has accepted my work and I have given it all of my heart might mind and strength for these last 15 months. It has been hard being in this limbo place but I feel so grateful for the Mellas to find a solution. It has been really great. Last night we had an awesome musical fireside. It was seriously such a success I can't even believe it. The music was absolutely stunning, tons of people came and lots of our investigators were there. The Spirit was SO strong. Seriously- wow. It was amazing I wish everyone could have been there to witness the power in the room. As I was listening the Spirit just washed over me and I knew the Lord had accepted our work and consecration and that it was exactly what He wanted for Livermore. I know miracles are going to come from it and I am so excited. Hopefully this saturday two of our investigators- Daya and Eduardo will be baptized, please pray for them! They are incredible. Otherwise there really isn't much to report on because I spoke to you on tuesday. Don't worry too much about me, I trust the Lord and know that whatever happens is part of a bigger plan that I am not aware of yet. I love this work, I love it with my whole heart. I feel so incredibly blessed to serve our Savior. I can feel of His love everyday and I am so grateful to be able to share that with others. I want you all to know that I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ restored again on the earth. I know He is our Savior and it is only through him and by him that we can live with our families forever. I testify that His atoning blood can cleanse us and sanctify us so we can stand before Him with clean hands and a pure heart. 

Thank you for all your support and prayers and love. I love you all SO MUCH!
Hermana Fischetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment