"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hey family!

Wow its been an interesting week! So many miracles literally. So on Tuesday I had my CT scan and I was really nervous, I had to drink this disgusting thing like half a gallon of it and then get an IV which wasn't fun. Then after the test the radiologist was super negative about my test and kept talking about ulcers and stuff. I was pretty stressed because the doctor had been kind of negative too. I started talking to Sis Mella a little more seriously about going home and figuring things out. Then on Wednesday night I prayed to know what to do. And I felt so strongly that the choice was mine- if I went home it would be okay and I would have laid it all out on the field, but if I wanted to stay out I would be strengthened and receive the help I need to finish. I made the decision to stay out and literally within 24 hours I started getting better, and the doctor was like your stomach is totally fine no ulcers and the inflammation is gone- actually a miracle. Prayers really were answered. So now I am on the fast track to hard work and finishing strong. I am really excited. I know this is what I am supposed to do and I don't want to hold anything back. Then on Friday night we has the Perez-Pinedas over for dinner at the Mellas. I thought my heart was going to burst with love. I was inside washing the dishes looking out the kitchen window as the families talked and laughed. It was magical and President is going to help them with the legal issues and they are going to get baptized. I dont know when, but they will!! Then Saturday morning our investigator Daya got baptized YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy It was the best. The Spirit was truly incredible and everyone was crying. Haha shes crazy though before she went in the font we said a prayer at the top of the stairs and she was like" Heavenly Father I am so grateful for tacos" hahahaha shes funny. THEN saturday night I went to stake conference in Monterey with the Mellas. OH MY GOSH! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see all the people I love so much. When I walked in all these families come said hi and hugged me and I literally felt like I was going to die of joy. I LOVE SEASIDE. It was so refreshing and filling to see the progress of less actives and I just soaked it all in. It was a very very tender mercy and I loved it. If I could write in this email how grateful I am I would, but its impossible. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for my mission, this gospel and our Savior. I love it. This really is the best time happiest time of my entire life. This is His work, and because of that He fills us with his love and joy. There is truly nothing better on earth.

Love you all!
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment