"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

hello family! 

wow what a week! First mom I got the blue shoes they are absolutely perfect I haven't taken them off my feet yet haha they are super comfortable, the brown ones haven't come yet not sure why. But thanks mom you are the best! yesterday we went to Carmel which was heaven on earth. I can't wait to have a summer house there with a private helicopter landing pad. its beautiful. ill send some pictures if i have time. It has been a wonderful week. L came to church on Sunday so she will be baptized this Saturday with another one of our investigators we are super excited. They will be Hermana Arias' first baptisms of her mission so we are thrilled. The work is just moving forward in YB and we have front row tickets its the best. 

This week I have been so grateful for my family, I think for the first time I actually got a little homesick! There is a boy in my ward that looks EXACTLY like thomas when he was 13 so I pulled out the photoalbum that Johnny made for us and showed them. We had a good laugh. Some of the sisters in my apartment think thomas is very cute its kind of awkward haha they couldn't believe the great change that came over him haha i love you thomas! And so I started looking through all the old photos and just started missing Montauk and all the wonderful experiences we have had as a family. I just feel so blessed. I can't wait to walk out of the doors at JFK airport and see all of you in a few short months. I mean I know I still have a while and don't worry I am not trunky, but it will be a very sweet reunion. The mission has just given me such an appreciation for family, and I feel so grateful to have been raised in such a closeknit loving family. We are really lucky! I love to be able to teach the plan of salvation because it just gives me butterflies thinking about eternal families. Heaven wouldn't be heaven if we were alone. 

Otherwise life is good in san jose. We are halfway through this transfer which is crazy! only 3 more weeks until Hermana Arias leaves, we are super sad but working super hard to just give it all weve got. Missionary work is the best!

I am not sure if any of you saw in the news, but there was a sister that was in an accident this past week, if you saw it she is doing ok but we have been asked not to share details. If you could keep her in your prayers we would all appreciate it. 

Love you lots
Hermana Fischetti 


No comments:

Post a Comment