"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, September 23, 2013

Week in paradise

HELLO!

Wow what a week! I have a new companion Hermana Reid. SHE IS THE BEST! We are having SO much fun together. We came out together on the same day and I feel so lucky. We are tearing up seaside. We had a baptism on Saturday for C and her son! It was such a spiritual day. Sometimes though baptismal days are the hardest, so stressful and I feel like Satan works at us the hardest when the greatest good is being done. So it was kind of a tough day for both us, but everything ended up fantastic. Wow I love being a missionary. I got a great letter from my brother Thomas this week! The first mail I have had in a while, so round of applause to him. We were super busy this week picking up Sister Poznanski's trainee, helping to finish Sister P's training and Sister Reid was area training her. But now we can focus back on our area. General Conference is coming up and everyone better be getting ready! I have never been so excited for Gen Conf in my WHOLE life. It is going to be great. Sounds like the family is doing well, please tell Mikey poo I hope his fingers feel better :(

We rearranged our house so thats been great. Nothing better than a fresh start. And now we only have 4 sisters in our house which is such a relief. I love Seaside I really do. President called the other night and said I would most likely be in this area for 3 more months. I felt like a weight had been lifted, I never want to leave! I know one day I will but for now there is so much work to do. We are gearing up for the luau so everyone please pray for the preparations. We want it to be a huge success and know it has the potential to be fantastic.

One funny thing. Last week I really needed my bands trimmed, they were ugly. And this sister just cut her own hair and it looked awesome so I asked her to cut mine! HAHA bad idea. So it was a busy day and the only chance we had was in this bathroom at the sketchiest thrift shop ive ever been to. So shes cutting it in a bathroom full of mirrors, i look up and i almost pass out. she cut like 4 inches off. my bangs look AWFUL. pictures to come...

All is well. We can always use all the prayers we can get. Mom and Dad a letter will be coming for you in the mail this week... hopefully unless i take a nap. Love you all SO SO SO much!!!!

Hermana Fischetti



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment