"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, September 9, 2013

Temple Trip!!!!

WOW! What a week here in Seaside! So many things where to begin... First off, thank you again mom for the greatest package known to mankind. That was SO awesome. Thank you. We got to go to the Oakland temple this week!!!! Seriously it was a miracle. One of our investigators, C, is progressing and we just love her so much. We wanted to take her to the temple but we had to find a ride and so all week we were calling calling calling but finally a member with a 15 seater van said they could take us! It was SO great because then she could bring her kids and we could all go. It worked out perfectly. We just had such a spiritual day at the temple. It was certainly a day to remember- walking around the visitors center and everything. Wow. She has a desire to be baptized so we are working on the word of wisdom and baptism will hopefully soon follow.

Being a missionary is the best! Transfers are coming up so I am nervous about getting moved but I don't think I will. We had some change in leadership in our zone this week so that was crazy. But our President is so inspired and I just love him. I feel so lucky to be in this mission serving with him.

We had THREE investigators at church this Sunday! I am pretty sure that is the most my whole mission! So we were super super pumped up about that. The work is really moving forward it is incredible. We are SO excited because our ward is really catching the vision of missionary work. They have a goal to give the missionaries 12 solid referrals in the month of September. So wow that is awesome.

I am doing well. The poison oak is healing but it is scarring really badly so I still look like I have leprosy don't worry Mom I am putting bio oil on it and other stuff to help it heal.

I love you all so much! The Church is true and the Book of Mormon has the capability and power to change lives. We are seeing it here in Seaside and I know that it can happen in all of our lives. I love you!

Hermana Fischetti



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment