"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, July 21, 2014

Hey family!! This might be short because I am really running out of time! It has been a crazy week filled with lots of miracles, blessings, challenges, and exhaustion. Not sure where to even begin. First some housekeeping. PLEASE thank Sis Medford for the wonderful package. It came when I really needed something and it was a miracle from above. Thank her a million times from me please. With housing in Provo- I am easy to please now, I am happy to share a room with Sis Reid. No problem. It might be easiest to wait and buy girls contracts who are getting married but thats a huge risk not sure if we are willing to take it. Pretty much any place south of campus thats not liberty square i am happy to live at. NO LIBERTY SQUARE. We could try Santa Barbara again that place was pretty great. Enclave village, the isles, CONDO ROW, pretty much anywhere south of campus is fine with me. oh i love where nick stevens lived i cant remember the name- ask michael or grayson they will know what im talking about. its a great place. brooke will also get in touch with you and help out. I really am easy going and I know Sis Reids mom has great taste so just trust her to make the right choice.

Right now Sis Richman and I are pretty overwhelmed but I know that we can make it through with the help of the Lord. One of the sisters had to go home so we are now covering 2 english wards on top of our branch. We were already at the busiest time of our missions so its a little stressful. We are still kind of sick- I throw up a lot and Sis Richmans stomach hurts really bad all the time. But we are taking the wormwood and I think we are improving day by day so we will be okay. We might go see a doctor this week not sure. But dont worry I am doing great. I am stressed so I could really use some homemade letters from home. Just a letter would be great during the week thank you. We had a huge miracle from our investigator Martina this week- she said the most beautiful prayer I have ever heard in my whole life and her and her boyfriend are working on getting married. Its beautiful shes so wonderful. Also our investigator Sonia moved to modesto but we got news that she was baptized on Saturday. It was VERY exciting- we are thrilled for them. Our investigator Rocio is progressing so well and hopefully she will be baptized in the month of August. Sis Richman had a great conversation with our investigator Patti (she has been investigating for 2 years, comes to church every sunday and knows the church is true read the bom, but wont get baptized because she loves the virgin mary and doesnt want to give up worshiping her... any advice) and we think she might be moving towards baptism. That is super exciting. I will sob like a baby at her baptism haha. We are NEVER EATING PORK AGAIN! I am seriously becoming a vegetarian after the mission. I hate meat haha. Mom, could you go on amazon and find us an inexpensive bag of chia seeds and a lean vanilla flavored protein powder and send it to us? Ok thanks. Green smoothies for life- we are addicts haha The work is so great life is so great. I am way in over my head but luckily I have the Lord to pull me out! Somehow its all going to piece together perfectly- I know there is a reason for all this. I am pretty sure the reason we got sick was so our bodies could rest and get ready for this! Sounds like you are all doing so great and I cant wait to see all the pics from Thomas coming home. I really cant believe it it is sooooooooo surreal. I feel like he just left! hopefully I can measure up to half the missionary he is when I get off the plane! Love you all and have a wonderful week!

Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment