"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hey family!!

Don't worry we are on the road to a full recovery. One of the elders was also really sick and he went to a doctor that told him we have a bacteria that deteriorates muscles. Not sure what that means but my body does. I really think it is just a parasite but we have the wormwood and we will be better in no time. It has been tough because we are totally exhausted with no energy and feel sick all the time but the works moving forward and we are still seeing tons of miracles. Satan is working on us really hard right now but I know its just because big stuff is coming up. We set another date this week with our investigator Dulce which is exciting. We really are going to baptize 6 people this transfer. We had a great meeting with the stake missionary council yesterday and the stake is really working so hard and I know if we can get our missionaries working hard then crazy miracles are going to happen. Life is great here in livermore. We are having a lot of struggles in the zone right now with obedience, working hard and being nice. We have an elder in our zone thats just stirring the pot and making life pretty tough on everyone. I am not sure why or whats going on but hopefully we will see some changes. It has been wearing to be around everyone lately so me and sister richman are just working super hard and doing our own thing. I really love her. She is an incredible example of obedience strength and love. She works crazy hard but is so good at loving missionaries that don't. I don't know how she does it because I just get frustrated but I know the Lord put me with her so I can learn. I love her and wish I could serve the rest of my mission with her. Saturday night we had the coolest lesson with our investigator Martina. She is incredible. We were teaching her the restoration again and she just was like hermanas I know this is the only true church I want to be baptized. It was incredible. The spirit was so strong but I was also just kind of dumbfounded. She needs to get married before baptism so hopefully we can arrange that this week and she can get baptized next saturday. Please pray for us on Wednesday because we will be teaching her husbandboyfriend.

Well I love you all so much! Keep up the good work!
Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment