"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Helllo!

First off HAPPY THANKSGIVING! The greatest holiday of the year! I am so grateful for all of the wonderful blessings I have been given. Especially my family! 

Not much to report on today. We had a great week with F O U R investigators at church. It was so awesome!!!!!! We have had a lot of great experiences and all is great. I am SO SO SO thankful for the package from Tracy and Grammy! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! The cookies were out of this world delicious and it made my whole week. Thank you thank you I will try and write a letter back this week. 

We had a great week. We met this crazy lady on the street- she told us "I'm married to Satan, my son is a goat and ive been sent here to make him miserable" she also told us she believes the moss on the trees is left over from Noahs ark. she was very strangle but also very funny. she also said her son is the spawn of Satan. So thats nice. 

Not really sure what else happened.... this morning we did service to put together food boxes for 1500 people!!!!! cool right?! OH this week we volunteered at Salvation Army and we moved over 20,000 lbs of turkeys. seriously it was us and a few men but we overpowered them with our strength it was AWESOME. power of the Lord. 

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be a missionary to be involved with the spirit of giving and everything i just love it. the holidays are the greatest. and can you believe in ONE MONTH I will be skyping home to see you?! weird right? time is going to fast. 

I love you all so much! Talk to you soon!

Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment