"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hi!!!!

It has been a good week here in Seaside! We MOVED! our new address is 740 casanova ave apt 14. monterey california. it is very fun. we have had a lot of cleaning to do because it was an elders apartment but that is okay. nothing else is really new. just working hard and doing our best.

We had a very special lesson last night with a woman named Marie. She is in her 80s and has been inactive for years. Her husband died in march and since then she has finally opened her door to members for the church. Yesterday was her birthday! We didnt even know but we felt like we needed to visit. We shared the parable of the lost sheep and she just cried. She told us about how lonely she was and how at times she won't talk to anyone for days. She talked about how much she misses her husband and it just broke my heart. We shared part of the plan of salvation and the Spirit was so strong. I felt very impressed that we were not sent there by mere coincidence but by her husband. We really are on the errand of angels. 

I love this work with all my heart. I love the people we get to serve and help come closer to Christ. It is the greatest work we can be involved in. in 10 days i hit my 6 month mark. It is a terrible thing. I love the spanish speaking people. I feel so blessed to be called speaking this language. I never thought I could love a work so much. But it is so great. All is well here. Weve had some changes but its okay. 

I love you all so much and hope all is well! Thank you mom so much for the BEST PACKAGE EVER!!! the jacket looks a little silly in california but i wear it all the time haha its great. so thank you so much. the cookies and bread... to die for. So thank you for taking such GREAT care of me. I love you all so much! Thank you also to the seminary class. It made my day!!! 
 
Best of luck dad with the election tomorrow! Everything is going to be great! 

Hermana Fischetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment