"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Haga jugadas, page derechos (make moves pay dues)

HOOOLLAAAA
Hope everyone is doing well. If you are reading this send me an email or write me a dear elder... I miss my friends and family! Anyways this has been an awesome week. Lots of fun as always and lots of spiritual stuff. For gym time this week we played volleyball everyday, and I am so so bad at it. The first time we played I would run away from the ball because I was scared, but now I am getting a lot better! We have so much fun and we play outside so everyone just yells and we all get our energy out. We are so close as a whole zone and we all do everything together its always a blast. It is crazy how close we are. I never really expected to make new friends on my mission I don't really know why but seriously I have made so many best friends already. We are planning reunions and figuring out where we will all live when we get back to Provo. So much fun. Liz came and visited me at the temple this week!!! It was the BEST seriously THE BEST. Oh I also saw Brookies nana here last night, nothing better than seeing familiar faces. Cant believe they are going to London Brooke that is going to be SO AWESOME. I gave her a big hug for you. She also has a picture of us on her phone I think I helped her text it to you but if not ask her.
We got a new district in our zone last week, and for some reason they all call me abuela (grandma) because I am the oldest by 2 years pretty much. So I call them my ninitos (little children) it is really funny. We are getting a new district of 8 elders today and we are all so excited. It is weird because I am the same age as all the teachers so we are like friends but everyone else thinks they are so old and mature lol. Also the elders in our district are seriously nuts, its hysterical. At night time they have been making videos of making each other pass out... its so weird but so funny. Also kind of dangerous. cualquievs. We have started to make up out own language abbreviating spanish words and making english phrases into spanish. the teachers hate but also i know they love it.
Our lessons have been going well we are so awesome at teaching together, I dont mean it in a bragging way but we just read each others minds in every single lesson its incredible. ill think something and she will say it and vice versa. We are best friends, I could not have gotten any luckier. Everyone has started calling us the twins because we look a little bit alike but also tease each other in funny ways like siblings. We have so much fun together. Seriously every person on earth should go on a mission. First of all you have a holiday every week... P day. Tuesday night is actually Christmas eve and the PDAY morning is Christmas morning. Who wouldn't want that. But also I am learning the best life habits ever. Waking up early, doing work all day, going to bed at a normal hour... I hope I am like this the rest of my life. And  I go to bed and wake up grinning seriously everyday. No matter how hard the work is or how frustrating at times it can be, I have never felt so much joy in my whole life. It is the best! Everyone should read the talk Road to Damascus by Dieter Uchtdorf. I am really working on applying this principal in my life. The only times I get down is when I start looking back and missing things or people or fun times we all had. But as soon as I change my view and look to all the amazing times to come, I get so happy again. No reason to dwell in the past.  Also when we are dwelling in the past we miss opportunities to teach serve and meet new people. Life is full of endless possiblities don't lose them.
On Sunday we had fast sunday... kill me. But because of that we had mission conference where we heard from the entire mission presidency here it was awesome. President Nally spoke about the Doctrine of Christ, but at the beginning he spoke about 11 missionaries who serve here at the MTC for 2 years because they are mentally and physically challenged. They have had 110 baptisms this year alone, seriously on fire. He had 2 of them bear their testimonies and I think the whole room was in tears. It is amazing to see their dedication to the Lord, if they can do it I can do it. It made me think too of all the fun times we had with Brandon Logan and graysons other boys. So much fun, I really want to do something with handicapped children in the future. I am so glad michael got to participate in the special olympics, that is so cool!! I was just so touched by the experience I wish everyone could have heard their testimonies.
If someone could please send me the lyrics to hot cheetos and takis I would love you forever. And when I say please I mean do it ASAP.
Finally, I was studying Alma 17 yesterday. I remember reading vs. 2 when all my friends were out on missions and thinking I can't wait to be reunited with them. Now its the other way around. So you all better be working hard and still be my brethern or sisters in the Lord when I see you in 17 or so months!!
Sorry if my english is very poor, we try and only speak spanish so I am actually forgetting the language i spoke for 22 years.
"I don't know how to get anything done except getting on my knees and pleading for help and then getting on my feet and going to work." - President Hinckley
Love you all to the MOON AND BACK!
Hermana Fischetti
P.S. Aly if you read this send me your email so I can email you
P.P.S. Michael Watterson if you read this and don't write me soon I will come home from my mission and kill you
P.P.P.S If someone could find me an instrumental version of Taylor Swifts 22 put it on a CD with other songs by the Piano Guys then send it to me I will love you forever




No comments:

Post a Comment