"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Adios MTC!

Another day another dollar...
 
This week was great! Especially because it was MY BIRTHDAY 22 years old. Lots of great cards and packages thank you everyone! I had a really fun day. All of the elders wrote me cards which was nice, sisters gave me lots of candy and then an elder from Brazil sang Taylor Swifts 22 to me. It was fun. And it was Sunday which is like the best day of the week so it was a win win all around! Besides that nothing really new here Spanish is hard but coming along as always. Last night Piggott and I were in the choir again at the MTC it was so funny though because we were in the back so naturally we were joking around not taking it too seriously but all the girls around us were death glaring us, then the conducter said something about like mezzoforte or something idk? anyways then i was like ohhhh is that what these fs are on the page and everyone around us just busted up laughing it was so funny. maybe you had to be there idk.
 
Oh last night someone named Robert C. Gay came and spoke to us I am almost positive he used to live in the Newtown ward and then he was a mission pres in Africa is this true? Anyways he gave an amazing talk and we all loved it.
 
Yesterday we spoke with a girl on skype from SPAIN! She was so cool. Anyways she is preparing for her mission and stuff so we were talking about our missions and stuff it was really fun. We do it to mostly practice our Spanish which is helpful. Anyways, I started bearing my testimony and then I said Yo amo mi mission. And all of the sudden it clicked in my head I love my mission! I love it so much I almost started crying! My heart was just so full, I am so grateful to have this experience and to grow and learn in way I never have before. It has truly been incredible and I am only one month + one week in! Can't wait to see what the field holds. Another cool experience I had this week was in class the other day our teacher was talking to us about focusing on our missions and giving the will to the Lord. We have been reading the 4th missionary as a district so giving my will to the Lord has been on my mind a lot. Especially because it has been really hard for me to forget about what is going on at home or with friends or whatever. Anyways we read in Romans 8 which is one of my favorite chapters of scripture I forget what verses but the ones about hope really hit me. The future is going to happen no matter what, whatever is going to be fulfilled will be fulfilled and I just need to foucs on right now. I don't need to worry about my future job or school or anything I just need to focus on being a good missionary and doing the Lords work and everything will work out! It was just really helpful for me.
 
Nothing else to exciting has really been happening. Just finishing up our last week at the MTC and then off to California!!!! I can't wait! I especially can't wait to baptize Mark Zuckerberg!! Jk jk
 
Also there is a worldwide broadcast for the Church on Sunday night 4pm my time, EVERYONE should watch it!! It is being broadcast from the Marriott center so I will be there! It is going to be an awesome meeting the 12 and the First Presidency will be there it is going to be very exciting and maybe you will get to see me on TV :)
 
Yo se que este iglesia es verdadera.
 
Adios! Con todo mi amor y mi corazon
 
Hermana Fischetti



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment