"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, June 30, 2014

YAY! What a CRAZY AWESOME WEEK!! Seriously it was incredible. First off biggest miracle. On wednesday we were on exchanges and it was kind of tough and I was focused on the sister so I forgot to confirm dinner, I felt sooo bad because none of us have any money especially the elders and it was the end of the month. So we all went to in n out because its the cheapest place in livermore, and when we were driving over i was thinking in my head Heavenly Father please put money in the elders accounts and the other sisters accounts they don't have money for dinner! I was thinking about covering it but I hadn't deposited my birthday checks so I didn't know how much was in my account. Then when we walked in a member walks up to us and was like missionaries I got you get whatever you want! It was seriously the biggest miracle I almost started to cry. I know it seems silly but I just felt so grateful that Heavenly Father answered my plea for help.

So our zone currently has the lowest numbers, lowest morale with the worst attitudes for a while. When I first got here I was super excited to be here and do the work, but still the tone of the zone hadn't picked up at all. So last week sister richman and I just started going crazy- fasting and praying like crazy and doing everything we could to find referrals. We met with the sisters and got them pumped up but the elders were dragging their feet. So we called in the big guns and our 4 heaven sent APs came in for a day to blow our zone up. They came and we made a zone goal to find 8 new investigators that day for the zone, and not only did we meet it we doubled it plus some. We found 19 new investigators in one day for the zone. It was incredible. Now everyone is super pumped up and happy and ready to take on the world. This week our numbers were some of the highest in the mission. Right now we have the best APs san jose mission has ever seen. Thursday was the day they came up and we just saw soooo many miracles. We found 3 new investigators- 2 of them are now progressing and reading the book of mormon. Then one of those new investigators is sisters with a former, and she sat in our lesson and is now investigating again and we set a baptismal date with her! It was incredible.

Then on Sunday our branch did a mini MTC! It was SOOO fun, a lot of planning and sleepless nights but it totally paid off. We showed videos, did roleplays, had everyone sign book of mormons to hand out, taught them how to use pass along cards. Then a RM bore his testimony about referrals and the branch got so excited and then our branch president spoke and I almost cried it was so good. He showed a picture of him as a missionary and talked about the joy of bringing people to Christ. Wow it was the most spiritual sunday of my mission. A huge success and we are really winning over the love of our ramanita!!

This week our beloved mission president went home :( It was so hard to say goodbye to President and Sister Watkins, many tears have been shed but I can't wait to visit them in Hawaii after the mission, so all is well.

Love you all lots and lots!!

Hermana Fischetti



 

No comments:

Post a Comment