"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello Family!!

Wow what a week. I finished my time in Yerba Buena, which was heartbreaking to say good bye to all the people I have come to love so much. The change has definitely been stressful BUT I am serving in Livermore! The top of our mission- unexpected but I am very excited. It is going to be an awesome adventure. We have a cute little branch called the Mocho Branch and its kind of like spanish heaven. This week has certainly been an adventure. We started teaching a new family in YB so I was sad to leave that but I am excited for the sisters to baptize them. Lots of good things are happening there. We went to Monterey, had an interesting adventure involving a million hours of traffic but it was still great. I am just super excited to be here in Livermore. It is going to be an awesome adventure.

I am a little tired and should probably get running. I love you all so much and I will write a much better letter next week. Mom I sent you my address hope that works love you!

hermana fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment