"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello!
 
Wow can you believe another transfer has passed?! Sister Arias and I are staying the same in Yerba Buena. We are really excited because we finally have a lot of good work going on so we didn't want to have to adjust again. And we finished her training so now we have more time to do missionary work. Getting new companions are hard. And Sister Reid just got transferred to Los Colinas which is right next to me and shes a sister training leader! (stl) So we will get to go on exchanges and I am super super excited. This week in transfer meeting they called like 10 new STLs! its crazy so now theres a companionship of stls in every zone. its pretty cool. im really glad i got transferred last time transfer though because i really dont want to be an stl. i like being a normal missionary and training. so my daughter (sister poznanski) and my granddaughter (sister monson) are stls which is super cool! im pumped for all of them they are awesome missionaries.
 
We are teaching a lot of families for the first time in my mission which is really cool. Seriously like 4 or 5  families. They are great but its really hard at the same time because no one is married. And it costs a lot of money to get a license so we can't marry them. So that is tough but we are trying to figure something out. I know the Lord will bless us as we work harder and are more consecrated. We were able to set a baptismal date with an investigator named Anna- its kind of shaky and she didn't come to church on sunday so we are not so sure. But missionary work is awesome and we are just really excited about Yerba Buena. I am really trying to focus on learning spanish so hopefully that will help haha
 
We got to go hiking at Pt Lobos yesterday in Monterey!!! President let us borrow his car and we drove down there. It was the best p day ever. I love Seaside. I wish I could express how much I love it. Seriously im sorry mom and dad but im going back and living there after the mission! hahahaha It was just the best day.

On another note, my recent convert in Seaside, Chhayana, has gone missing with her 2 kids. I can't really provide details but we are really really worried for them. So if you could please keep them in your prayers I would really appreciate it. I am so worried about them. Along with them, Analia who I worked with a lot is also facing some family trials so please keep her and her kids in your prayers. I love Yerba Buena, but its really hard to hear about Seaside and the things going on there and not be able to help. But its ok because the Lord has a plan for the area and I know everything will work out.
 
Mom and Dad my camera is officially destroyed. So I shopped around at Walmart and found a camera that is perfect for $80- I am going to use a little money from my account and my christmas money to pay for it is that ok? hopefully yes because im going to buy it before i talk to you next haha i need a camera! im missing priceless memories! 
 
Hope all is well and I love you lots! Michael I hope you got a good report from the doctor and you are doing okay! love you! 
 
Hermana Fischetti  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment