"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, July 1, 2013

HIIII!!!! I AM IN MONTEREY CALIFORNIA ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Man I love being on a mission the field is so so much better than the MTC I love it!

I am on a bike so everyone start laughing now. Just imagine me on a bike with a skirt going up literal mountains everyday. It is so hard and so so tiring but I do love it. We get the opportunity to meet so so many new people and the exercise always keeps me positive and smiling. Also an added bonus is already I lost all the weight I gained in the MTC! Yay!

So yeah so far it has been really really incredible here. I have 2 companions Sister Christensen and Sister Jensen. Jensen is waiting on her visa for brazil so she is learning Spanish and Portugese! I am constantly in awe of her. I love speaking Spanish even though I am not very good at it, being able to share the Gospel with people in their native language is one of the greatest blessings I can even imagine. There is a Spirit in it that I never even thought possible. We have had many incredible experiences already. A lot of our time is spent building up the area strengthening less actives and also contacting on the streets.

We taught an incredible lesson to a woman last night you could just see the glow in her eyes that she wanted this Gospel. She committed to be baptized so hopefully we can help her get there! Although everyone commits to baptism and then hide from us when we visit them hahah it is okay though. Sometimes the days are hard and frustrating biking all around and no one is home but man is it great.

We had an awesome lesson last night with a family- the husband is probably one of the strongest Latino members in the ward but his wife is totally inactive. He just opened up to us and we were all crying and the Spirit was so strong. Miracles can and will happen I just know. I shared Dads conversion story and I just started crying. I am so incredibly grateful that Dad is a member of the Church. That we can have this great joy together and be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. There is nothing else on this earth I can ask for more. I love this work so so much. We are so blessed.

One funny thing while we were contacting on Fri. we started talking to this lady and she was like oh ladies come into my club! It was hysterical we went in and she showed up around explained the history which I think is non existent b/c the building looked brand new and would not let us get a word in. It was SO random and so funny and it kind of reminded of some of the ladies at WCC. haha.

Anyways I LOVE THIS CHURCH! I love this Gospel. I am so incredibly grateful to be on a mission it is the greatest thing on earth. The work is hastening so GET TO WORK. Help the missionaries.

Love you all to the moon and back

Hermana Fischetti

My new address (send letters :) !!! )

Sister Fischetti
1280 Soto St
Seaside CA 93955



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment