"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Monday, July 29, 2013

BUENOS DIAS

HOLAAA!!!

Fue una BUENA SEMANA! We had some awesome experiences. We had TWO investigators at church!! It was extremely exciting. One of our investigators brought a friend to learn about the church to our english class and THEN that friend referred us to someone else!!! Pretty exciting to see the Gospel moving forward. Nothing is really new here sorry this will be a boring letter. Our investigator that we were hoping would get baptized ... didn't. Satan works on people SO hard when they have a baptismal date set. Its sad and frustrating but we are doing our best. Transfers are coming up this week so we are bumming about that, we don't know what is going to happen. Hopefully everything just stays the same for another transfer.

The other morning we had an appt with someone, so as we were locking our bikes someone opened the door. then they closed it and wouldn't answer when we knocked... classic haha

We taught a very very sweet lesson to 2 homeless ladies Priscilla and Wanda. I just love them. Hopefully we can find them again though because they are homeless and their phone just got shut off randomly so I don't know about that.

I love love love how humble being a missionary makes you. Seriously to be successful we can't have any pride. It is hard at times so hard, but I am growing in ways I never even imagined. It is incredible. I feel so blessed to be here and to have the opportunity to let the Lord shape me and allow me to grow into the person he needs me to be. I know this Church is true. I love it. I love the Book of Mormon. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a missionary, how did I get so lucky to serve in the most beautiful place in the world?!

Les amo muchisimo!!!

Hermana Fischetti



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment