"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hey family! It has been a CRAZYYY WEEKKKKKKKKK. first off- today i will be seeing another doctor to get a second opinion, also ive been seeing a member here that has been treating me with doterra oils. I am not sure if its working but it smells great! Doterra is the best I am totally sold on their cleaning products. Wednesday and Saturday I had really bad days I was in a lot of pain and extremely nauseous to the point i couldn't really do anything. So that makes me feel like it really just depends what i eat, chocolate, coconut, tomatoes, and dairy absolutely kill me. So I will discuss that with the doctor. Also yesterday we went shopping and I picked up a new skirt and sweater for when I get home, all of j crew was 50% and i couldnt resist :) im sorrryyy also target right now has long pencil skirts so I got a new one to freshen up my closet. My clothes are really starting to come apart but dont buy me anythign what I have will work. On Friday we went to the temple visitors center with a returning less active. It was an incredible experience. It is amazing to watch her change and her faith in the Lord. She is an example to us all. I feel so blessed to be behind the scenes and watch the incredible progress of people who allow the Atonement to work in their hearts. On Saturday night we began a zone fast to be able to set baptismal dates, it was really special. Our Zone leaders are the best I have had in my mission and I feel so blessed to have them here in Livermore. They are really leading us so well and are so consecrated it is amazing. Also on sat man it was a crazy night. A drunk man asked us to marry him. Then this really sketchy homeless guy was just sketchy so we had to run from the apartment complex to our car haha and on our way this old investigator named "crazy heidi" stopped us. It was a spooky night. Also on sunday oh gosh the funniest but worst thing happened. We go sing at this retirement home on sundays and we always sing to this one man, and sometimes he sings along with us- I don't know what happened but when he started singing we got the giggles and couldn't stop. It was terrible!! haha we have been giggling ever since. This week is titled "D&C4 week" we have made a ton of goals to help us be more consecrated so please pray for us that we can do it! It is going to be hard but we are already seeing crazy miracles. Like this family who I never thought in a million years would come to church again, asked for work off on sundays and is working on becoming active again...... seriously a gigantic earth shattering miracle. Also last night we found our investigator who has been MIA for like 2 months and set up an appt for friday... yay!

Otherwise life is going pretty great. Training can be tough at times but it is also super rewarding and I know that we are being blessed so much right now.

Yesterday a member video taped us bearing our testimonies, you can watch it here and share it with everyone!!!!!
Also if anyone is looknig for new scripture marking pens, staedler fine points they are amazinggg

I love you all so much have a great week!

Hermana Fischetti

No comments:

Post a Comment